Thursday, April 23, 2020

Spring 1999

Dear Drew,

 Hey brother,
       So as you know things have not been that great with Mom, its been this way for awhile. Over the summer while Bubba and I were at Grandma's like we usually are I finally got in contact with our father. Needless to say I decided to tell Mom that I wanted to move in with him and his "new" family. She said that we would work it out and guess what? I get to move to a tiny little town in Washington. I am also going to learn what it is like to have younger siblings. We have two younger brothers and a younger sister. I am excited to go, but sad that I cannot take Bubba with me, I am going to miss him.

  So after moving in with my Dad's new family , I learned lots of things about who I was as person and who my Dad's new family was. 


Love you lots 
Sissy 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment