Thursday, April 23, 2020

Changes!

        As you can see there have been some changes to this blog. I have decided that it is no longer going to be a place to just write and have vent sessions. I have decided that I am going to be writing letters to my brother Andrew. Who is Andrew you might ask? Well Andrew ( Drew from now on ) is my twin brother. Yes, I was a twin. Sadly Drew did not make it to birth.
            My mom told me when I was about 16 that I had a twin. She also told me that he did not make it past about 6 month gestation( in the womb) so I did not get to grow up with him nor get to do all the fun things that twins or even siblings get to do. I did how ever have a pretty awesome brother who is 4.5 years older then me, so I got some experiences with him.
    So my plan from now on is to try to write a letter to him telling him about all the amazing things that my family is doing, and when something bad happens to have a that sholder to lean on even though he is not here.
     Some might think that it is strange to write a letter to someone you never knew or even had a chance to know, but I think that this gives me a chance to have a connection to someone I spent time with before I was born.
   I also feel that I will meet him again someday and I want to be able to reminisce like we lived on earth together, because I know that even though I did not grow up with him by my side he is still there looking out for me and watching things from above.
   Hope you enjoy learning about my family and our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment